ReadyFUND$® Cardholder eZalerts™
Terms and Conditions
Your use of the ReadyFUND$ Cardholder eZalerts feature is governed by the terms and conditions below. Agreeing to the terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of this service.
1. This service offers text and/or email messages (eZalerts) from ReadyFUND$ concerning the following topics at no charge from ReadyFUNDS:
a. Card balances information and card transaction activity that you request.
b. Marketing messages: messages about product enhancements, new products and services and is limited to a maximum of 5 eZalerts marketing messages from ReadyFUND$ per month.
2. eZalerts supports the following Mobile Phone Service Carriers:
a. Virgin Mobile
c. Beyond GSM
e. Centennial Wireless
g. Cincinnati Bell
h. Boost Mobile
n. Metro PCS
3. You must be at least 18 years old to use this service.
4. ReadyFUND$ does not charge for the service, but your Internet Service Provider(ISP) or Mobile Phone Service Carrier’s (MPSC) standard messaging charges apply. Other charges may apply, please consult with your mobile phone plan or MPSC to verify service costs. You agree that you are responsible for paying your provider’s charges to use this service as billed and payable to your ISP or MPSC.
5. ReadyFUND$ reserves the right to change these terms or cancel the service at any time without notice.
6. ReadyFUND$ will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any eZalerts messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission over your network and/or the Internet.
7. Data obtained from you in connection with this email and SMS service may include your email address, cell phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
8. You have the right to visit www.readyfunds.net and cancel or edit your eZalert settings (including the option to receive either SMS or email alerts, email address, cell phone number and carrier’s name) or unsubscribe completely.